Friday, August 5, 2011

What is the Book of Mormon?

I have had so many people ask me what is the Book of Mormon?


Many people think that the Book of Mormon is an addition to the Holy Bible, which it is not. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ it goes hand in hand with the Bible and is a record of the people and prophets in the Americas.



here is a short movie that gives an introduction of the Book of Mormon



I would like to add my testimony to this video.

I myself have come to know that the Book of Mormon is true and what the Book of Mormon contains is the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that all men everywhere can come to know the truthfulness of its message, if they will just open their hearts and read from it and then do as Moroni a prophet in the Book of Mormon directs in Moroni 10:3-5. I know that there is a lot of people who have heard negative things about this church but i know that if they would just put all of those things aside and try it for themselves that it will make you life better.

if you don't have your own copy of the Book of Mormon please request one from this website mormon.org.

Please feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment